Sunday, January 22, 2012

Out and About in 2012

Oh I had such good intentions when I started this blog. I imagined documenting every single Seattle outing our family took, providing pictures and witty informative commentary, becoming a go-to blog for Seattle families and tourists, getting sponsors and press and then getting FAMOUS and RICH! But then I forgot about all that and spent my time doing other things. I do wish I had documented our excursions more though, if only for my own ease in reminiscing. The digital pictures trapped in files on our computer just don't compare to a blog post where I show the best ones and write a few memories and observations.

I'm not giving up though. There's too much we still need to see. I might even share some of these sights with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...